Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it on the website www.foroaprendizaje.org (hereinafter, the “Website”). We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on the Website.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Below, we provide you with the data of the person responsible for the treatment of the Website:
DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Identity of the person in charge: TRAINING AND LEARNING LLC.
Trade name: FIAD. Innovation Forum for Learning and Development.
Address: 530 B HARKLE Road Ste 100. Santa Fe. New Mexico. ZIP Code: 87505. United States of America
FIAD Training and Learning LLC, as data controller, has adapted the Website to the requirements of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals regarding the Processing of Personal Data (Convention 108+) of the Council of Europe and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the Protection of Physical Persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD)
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
On our Website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have made an effort to create a safe and trustworthy space and that is why we want to share the principles that we apply to respect your privacy:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment and depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
DATA OF MINORS
Minors under thirteen years of age may register on the Website, but the consent of their parents or legal guardians is required for the processing of their personal data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members without the their consent. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this Website without notifying your parents, you should not register as users.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we process at FIAD comes from:
• Contact Form.
• Subscription form.
• Service request form.
• Registration Form.
• Registration form for Webinars and Seminars.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
On the FIAD Website there are different systems for obtaining personal data and the purpose for processing the information provided by users depends on the form completed:
• Contact form: we process the personal data included in this form to respond to user requirements. Specifically, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through it, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other questions you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
• Content subscription form: the personal data included in this form are processed in order to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription.
• Service request form: we process personal data in order to manage the request for the services that FIAD makes available to its users. The information collected will allow you to request the corresponding service for its possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by email. The web allows you to manage payments directly.
• Registration Form: the personal data provided through this form will be processed to create an account for users in our system and facilitate access to its features.
• Registration form for webinars and seminars: we process the data to manage the participation of interested parties in our webinars and seminars.
Likewise, we process your personal data for other purposes that we identify below:
• Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To manage the social networks in which FIAD has a presence. The treatment of the data that is carried out of its followers in the social networks of the official FIAD pages will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user and FIAD. We will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about FIAD activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the social network regulations allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested from the user, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
• Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the development of the purpose for which they were obtained. Subsequently they will be blocked and maintained during the periods established by the applicable regulations.
• Until the consent granted by the interested party is revoked.
WHO WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are managed by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, FIAD allows access to the data to the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
• Hosting: Wizhosting (more information at https://www.wizhosting.com) processes the data in order to carry out its hosting services for FIAD.
• Web platform: Praga Comunicaciones is the company that maintains the WordPress website (more information at wordpress.com) and processes the data in order to perform its web platform services for FIAD.
• Email marketing: Sendinblue (more information at https://es.sendinblue.com) processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services for FIAD.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you include in the forms on the Website, exonerating FIAD from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The FIAD Website does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the electronic newsletter regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
The owners of the data provided to FIAD have the right to request the exercise of the rights granted to them by European and international regulations on the protection of personal data. In this sense, users are informed about the rights granted by said regulations:
• Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
• Request its rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose the treatment.
• Request data portability.
The exercise of these rights must be requested through the following means:
• By letter, with a copy of the DNI, to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy, indicating the right you wish to exercise.
• Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of the DNI and identifying the right you wish to exercise.
FIAD undertakes to respond to requests made in relation to the exercise of the rights of the holders within the deadlines established in the regulations.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Federal Trade Commission of the United States or the European Committee for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that that concern you violates the rules that are complied with in the present.
The users of the platform will have the right to make claims, which must first be channeled to the person in charge of the platform at the email address email@example.com. If you do not agree with the resolution and in order to protect the effective judicial protection of the user, you may file a claim with the Agency for Access to Public Information of Argentina (link chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www .argentina.gob.ar/ sites/default/files/instructivo_denuncias2018_2.pdf) or the European Committee for Data Protection which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/). In case you are not authorized to make the claim in said organizations, it can be done through the Kleros platform (https://kleros.io/).
SECRET AND DATA SECURITY
FIAD is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration. , loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
FIAD cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, FIAD will ensure that any person who is authorized by it to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs that affects the fundamental rights and freedoms of users, being aware of this, FIAD must notify the user without undue delay and must provide timely information related to said security incident.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
FIAD reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, FIAD will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
This document has been updated on 01-06-2023.